Monday, December 18, 2006

Well, since It's hard to take pictures of yourself...I gave my new buddy Jessi my camera- and look what she did....None of the girls were happy about havin their picture taken, so Jessi got a lot of middle fingers. Out of the 10 or so pictures she took, these three (now- two. one was omitted by request) did not have middle fingers, or back of heads. After the last few, we were reminded by the DJ that no camera's were allowed on the dance floor. So much for hot pictures of me cuttin a rug. Anyway, we partied at Debra's, a club in Long Beach.

J. Darling Said...and I quote " I am never going back to Long Beach" Not because it wasn't fun, but because it's so fucking far away. The night ended at Tex and Afrodites house eating chicken wings....mmmmmmmm chicken wings. We got back to Panorama City around 4 am after a very very FAST drive on the freeway. I hate to break it to ya kid, but we broke 90 mph.

No comments: