Monday, December 04, 2006


Last Night I went to the Getty Museum, and out to a really great Dinner, with some amazing company. Now, I forgot my camera (I didn't really forget, I just didn't want to seem like a tool. But, thankfully my date did the same thing) Anyway, these photo's are taken from the getty website- check there if you want to see who took them. Anyway- these pictures don't even do it justice. We caught most of the sunset, which was beautiful. If you are ever in LA and need an activity, stop here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! i used to live one exit away from the getty museum for 4 years (2 of them i was in san francisco, but my parents were still there). so, i've never been. maybe i'll go in the 2 weeks i'm in l.a. is that where you went to dinner? i hear that restaurant is awesome!